Friday, September 8, 2023

You what? That central BTX women to accidentally to push a buttom?

A strange way saying that....there are many buttom on the TV, that is not where she is. No.  She ...has a desk, not those BTX inside, and her hairstyle ....

... That is a lot more like Ender's Game, that inside professor looking at that kid, that is a glass? That is her desk. No I don't really know how....the whole desk width to the window glasses outside or something. Not sure. That is her office.


... If every women like her, she has a drawer where she put things in.

And me rising up my own desk, just not paper file-ing, you guys took those works away.


Technically, I used to saying that 1000 people I keep seeing, I am so annoying just imagine year after year never ends. It will never be me lacking the human attention, really. I told you I found people whom only knew how to stuck inside a 4 wall room, just by that per degree entry your front door, because everyone is freedom to make your own plan, so are these outside human in their life building a life with their career....

Every school of thoughts require you really organize everything but the princess life. A real job, as if you met so many outside space people in the ship literally process every paper works on their desk, its not those buttom idea, the processing works almost a kind of like those passport border, you seeing the desk, they have the uniform, you don't think the border human have the literacy and the height?

Process any paper works, require at their first day on their jobs, would be.....?

Talk, speak up, listen in English, or in Chinese, and write things down in their own observation? Your demeaver means everyone is your servant or the maid, that is what you make everyone already existing the current job field, or the current struggling, or had just happened in the middle of the Rising up Career, with the movie TV to be that Beauty and the Beast the real human format with the sound effect.

.... I don't have a correct face.

That is the most ridiculous thing I ever witness either to myself because I don't exist (no face), to what you look like, sound like, could be like to enter any lawyer office, for them to enter this 100 years a Micky Mouse,....to whom I am staring at on my monitor, if not next tab browser for going back and forth. If I am a kid looking, without the make-up,....I know what I look like.

Nothing to look anything worsen if those human has the telepathy.

It would be I blink my eyes never stop.

... blinking !!




No comments:

Post a Comment