Wednesday, September 6, 2023

You need to care your language a little bit different....

You have any issue to do with another boyband? Any naming things fresh to your life?

"No, I don't know whom this people are. They are on the other side of the globe, or completely totally West of this another huge distance on my map from this coastline. I don't want to look at this 4 Heavenly King. What's going on?

You tend to really really love to use this word to talk things. Really. I only know this is one sentence coming out of your chest its the blessing every single human on the Earth. I don't remember anything else, Tina Jojo speaking in Chinese !!!! And I cannot remember any plain Chinese, those ...are not clear.

I AM TRYING to imitate your words or your talk !!! In English ~~~~~~!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment