Wednesday, September 6, 2023

10 years pass...

Touching yourself to be with a guy, its very very shameful. Some human didn't take the physiology to what extent why the human body require to care for. The guys only know the guy. If the girl telling them that, they say their mechanism probably knowing what we are talking about. We just need to say, that might be just worsen of all things in 25+ ~ 30+ if things were not done in a certain way. They will tell me maybe its the guy.

I will say its the girl's body. I think there is a difference between 20-30, 30-40, and then 40 entering. One day I will die. That is a lot of the works, and no one does a thing. I used the breathing, you can not literally to make any 25 + to believe that, that bracket its per 10 years, the worse of all it will NEVER happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment