Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Yeah, I drink water, the cup in front of me on the taller cabin table.

I don't run starting at the beginning, walking, and then sometimes change to this small step running. See how I am feeling? I have a bed to lay down?! 

I probably sweat 5 or 6 times to lower down the air-con. I gain weight, the girls front, not just saying the pacing or the breathing, or the jogging? I don't do an exaggerating things. The last time to exercise were like 1 month ago?

( I think after another 35 mins I need to shower)


As the girls or the women now, you grow up from this college years, your upper arm?! You care about it, so when you pacing, or small step walkiing, then jogging, inside the room then you have your upper arm straight or just random how you used to run. You are not consciously about it.  The fitness equipment has those pulling your 2 arms and 2 legs, wave front and back? Front and back, front and back?


By next monday, you saying you talking at least 2 -5 people about it. 2 might be the very upper managing people those. The man or the women those. You give yourself next 3-5 months. for your this groups on your real Linkedin. You may not go far, but you need to keep talking in.

I don't care how you doing it

Of course, one time I never meant real?



No comments:

Post a Comment