Wednesday, September 13, 2023

I gonna move around a little bit.

Exercise. I ate.

The Youtube has a very fat tall guy, he just keeps running on that treadmill for 7 months. Its the mileage and the 7 months.  Dr. John R Christopher also has this 7 days, 7 weeks 7 months idea.  If I cannot move my 4 limbs? Slowly just per one by one, if I wave myself 10 times, that is 10 times stretching the muscle, 1 mins, 2 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins, 20 mins.

Per breathing exhale or inhale.


You saying today my time its Wedn morning

Wedn  1 hr exercise

Thur  1 hr and 20 mins

Friday   2 hrs

Sat   1 hr and 40 mins

To the guys?

You stand up first, you stand doing nothing for one hour, anything 4 limbs, waist line, walking, pacing, ...just stand there 1 hour.


Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsdf_iK8f2M&list=RDMM&start_radio=1&rv=DuFHaVJpcr4


Online has so many these playlist (Starting this video below, same playlist)




Everyone knows that Quan Yin Methods are 2 hours and half meditation per daily might be starting this 2007, the moment I leaving those Dean human.

You have this NSYNC and UB 5 identical. Everyone knows that is 2.5 hrs - 4 hours daily.

You break down those + 24 hours meditation. That is the mantra methods. Don't look at those online words inside your eyes. Its by the oral teaching. But I am sure the people got curious.

https://youtu.be/EULfhLOVIr8?si=c_leM_d6_K4IbdhP


I update some of the Linkedin stuffs.

Obama is at this UB post in there. I didn't share, but I saw it. Some MD 6+1 you all moving your file to your own brand new vola world, inside your own state coming Rising up.


Drink some water, you are not very conscious how you breath inhale or exhale including you are a girl, your 2 side this butt pelvic line verdical curve line, your both hand turn around behind to hold your own skeleton lower body?

When you just small step in that small tiny space.....you are not conscious you twist and turn right at this 2 line curve lines vertical right or left. Consciously doing it. 


You have to keep a job and a profession going

Realize the human needs to grow up, without the parents one day? 



No comments:

Post a Comment