Thursday, September 7, 2023

I remember : the interior design for the kid's room. (Shane Filan, Westlife's room)

That kind? 


35:00


My balcony here this Terrance? 


No, I told them already I don't use that anymore, the birds are outside every single degree of it. I fill up about 1/4 of the base water to warm up my 4 limbs, sometimes just before the bed time. No, not sleeping. Its full naked in the empty air. I open the both door, no, its airy, its base 1/4 to the pelvic line the clear water. No, no bubble. Its all the clear water. The warm water.  I don't even have the time to take the bubble bath. My entire situation over this period is a lot better and reduce again, its about 3 days, 1st day is not real, having 5 days you mean emit the blood (in Chinese), but that is not your regular women period.

This room is similar to Sakura Clear Card facing, that heater. I highly doubt you can re-built anything here, there is no space.

I stay in the bath tubes with the lower water. There is nothing comfertable at all. The birds sound I will have to get out, the whole night they never required to sleep, they are like a 2 dozen in the city, whenever they are in the rotation never ends.

1. I fill up the water
2. Put my two palm down, and sink in before my knee at the face near by that taller facet. Your butt behind to lower down as the girl if squating it down? (Turn around) - its at my face. This is the Asian design. 

How do you feel comfortable staying there long long time?  I need to go to bed, not I need a bathing anymore. That is how exhausted I am and I need my 4 limbs to warm all the time, all the time. Taiwan is a sub-tropical, you will be surprised, I need to warm my 4 limbs before I go to bed here with the air-con too.

I need my two hands and that 2 feet together, almost instantly to be warm.

I don't know how desperate that sounds to you if I am so skillful doing that, if the sink basin design on the standing position....I will just soak my two palm right in the water. Very often too. 

Not just washing, its to soaking in the water. 2 arms palm in.

Right....I only know how to do those things, I am a girl. My 4 limbs end, the ending of the nerves needs to be inside the warm water just count by 5 mins I will feel a lot better already.  That position to the person like me will always have to bend my back forward. There is no other way doing it, in a very short period of time, I say 5 mins.

I doing that very very often since UB 20 years ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment