Thursday, September 7, 2023

My DVD player broke

Broken

Inside this case says "The law of...." - and this is the Princess Diary 2

Maybe I need all this DVD case included inside, really.

And this is the China side too, the MD hospital inside?


(watching Ep 02)

uh ~ I c. Whom? Mahavatar Babaji the human form (the celestial jail one that short hair indian, imagine the photo cut the hair and wearing the eyes glasses. Its the guy everyone hate. Your math, your math, your math !!!!!!!

It cannot possibly be done. 

I think its Thor has adopt a kid. He is a.... oh the full Commander-in-Chef, not just the commander.

Neither one of them, its the impossible human. Its forever your math, nothing but the Corperation Sleek talks.  The Corperation format. Not the country format suburban talk, not really.  Move to the City, the bigger city in Asia, we are not the black world in the Western Downtown. Money to purchase a place in these high informatic traffic world. I know they don't speak in English. Japan, Taiwan, China (Hong Kong), nor Singapore. I highly doubt you know their exam formats. 

My side has this Ancient Chinese and the Ancient Chinese History middle school format to reach the high school. Maybe that requirement goes to the American Congress to make all that saying. Not those real 2 people outside the Earth. 

That is how you get to the Heaven included. Meaning the Mahavatar Babaji Human form, we two don't get along I gonna tell you; the Mahavatar Babaji (God form is not reachable, its parallels dimension )

It will always be the girls begging the guys, it will never be this TV or the movie says. I repeat that 1000 times, you keep your audio tape on. Forever begging, kneeling, asking for forgiveness those. Math, math, math. 

This will be the eternity rule. I saying that so. 

I might be the guy. I can just get rid of myself.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzMCR654Ak




Babaji has more hair at that...this photo. He is the math annoying human, just not when he is on his throne to his entire Cosmo investor or the women accountant. Kinda looks like that Hiep. A short hair, with the eye glasses. He acts.

His real himself just don't care about anything, might be millions years old our Earth year. 

Maybe you born when you are 20, you can just took down the whole world you yourself. That kind of the moment you becoming more than the 3 meals adult formats, you mean your brain is not literally dysfunctional and dead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment