Thursday, September 7, 2023

Busy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_iARagxJY





Is this asking me about me?

Why don't you deal upon your own very life, inside your own life whomever in front of you, just not my TV, my Youtube, that is all is in front of my faces !!!! I don't think I overly think someone is bad, when they are in front of my face, with these photo? But never those eternal long age, sorry, older senior age. 

Right, some girls know that, you know how old I am? When my mother was this age line, I was young right? I remember I look at the TV, I think my mother is old because she has 3 kids, in the life, and everyone near her all we called them the aunt and the uncle. Those facts when we grew up, I think about it. She used to running around for us the school lunch and all that. You saying a real family she carried her duty and now she is getting old, she is sleeping more when she is tired. 

I need to talk to her, from time to time.

Its not always about the TV things, not inside these photo you cannot relate life. Too far away from my own personal living space this very thing we can relate in all around us.



What? Talk about US? I don't have a facebook to imagine thing.....you forget. Its not always I feel like. When you talking to the guys, you always have to give the guys time in that negotiation no matter what that is. You subcomb your own temper or the temperament, not inside running up or down. They just have some psychic knowing you are doing that. Let's say a deal, not me and Shane situation or Nicky. But in generation, if you like a guy and trying to negotiate....well, some girls they go waiting one full day, for one message on the phone, or not reply. 

The relationship is the relationship. and you say the business is the business, he doesn't yielding to you. We are not in the same industry, those things...its to break what, 2 people's world, when trying hard to build upon it. It will not start from the sand. 

Any one person coming in life to you will never be your parents again, that is not breakable, but they will die and they will get their life keep going be more hopeful in whichever direction that freedom feels like.

If its Nicky, then what I gonna do, cry?

If its Shane, its different still, two different location of?

When you decide, or I decide to say certain thing, you don't wait and think a bit before just telling the guys? So then you say it, this is how we gonna sort about the parents, you gonna regret it, everyone last you. I say that so many times. 

The closest to them should be their parents, not those bandmate, what you gonna do? Saying they are the best buddy to each other? The parents will always be the one yield to their kids, at least to me these all around family. 


SMCH no, we are nothing to do with each other. Its not real.


But my family this one side line or two side line, you know what....a certain small tiny kid only can do a certain imagination - that is the aunt and the uncle. They have to yield, that is I say so !!!

My father side - 3 (uncle and aunt)

My mother side - 6 ( 1 uncle and 5 aunt)

They have their original friends when we were small. Not the garbage my mother collects.


You mean the money or you mean the business, or you mean what the lawsuit?

Money is my own occupation. They are the political two side fights, imagine whom gonna physcially starting, they both side are high intellects Asian. They are. 

Business, they lie, or they hide behind I don't know, it will never be mine. 

The lawsuit....those SMTV disciples some Asian might just let it rotton, I am telling you. Me and my family don't have those heart-to-heart lawsuit. I will tell them if they ask me a certain thing. 

SMCH, no, their disciple handles it. I am not knowing them.


Right, I talk as if everything looks real, right.



No comments:

Post a Comment