Tuesday, September 12, 2023

I know, that is not your general physics....

Let me think my objective goal were saying starting Sep 26th, 2022, was when I get noisy with NASA on my own Linkedin. Since Feb Chinese New Year 2023, You met the Taipei Mayor yet?

One summer pass ...You haven't learn the physics, so you cannot tell me what you remember from the high school. Do you have the physics in high school in America? oh ~ tell me someone dare to be on the Linkedin to speak what kind of the English to go the side line of the NASA. Touch a sleeve of the arm. That is not what I did? The next 6 months have nothing...you heard that, only the gravity.

One day the lawsuit I got stuck in everywhere, never stop. All at once. That commander-in-chef told me what things that time ....



Do you ever think if you succeed in Music, Commander-in-Chef, 2 website set up, and all those claim as the OU beside language, and 10 rudimentary you claim, and...the least thing is to go and touch a sleeve of that NASA arm....you see how Kian does that?

Like the security of that position by talent, you mean...that is SUPER right thing or important thing priority because everything else cannot be OU, and so is this one. So NASA dates were just good morning wake up TV, and 1 month they busy, and no one got busy. They remember they were busy for a month?

And...no one participate that grander event at all, not even one conversation.....So one of us didn't mean it, the Sailor Moon book 11. What do you mean, mean it? I tell you what you and some worry behind. Maybe some already thought about it...its the current TV child star or the real Royalty cannot be touched, they won't be doing something that vola, but if you youself need to be that vola, you seeing me automatically an enemy never stop. Tell others to explain to me what that means? There is a side by, not a ceiling only.... The ceiling cannot be seen.






No comments:

Post a Comment