Tuesday, September 12, 2023

I am too afraid to quit, if I don't act out as if that Kail or Zawanna human are right outside, I am telling you.

You know what I mean, not really inside a lamp. That will be the God version, meaning that is not real, or burred in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I am drying my clothing and watering the plant to tell myself, I think there is a story plot me getting married as the mermaid....

oh ~ that is what you all taller guy's are up to.....the Triton?



  

๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€     Technically speaking any rudimentary subjects if you scientifically can proven, they are all valid, including writing it in front of them on the interface far away wirelessly. You ever think like that, the indoor jobs?    ๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€


Washington D.C has a science museum, the first time I visit there in my high school, that was not taken us to that science museum, but the second time I did walking in. Its an aerospace. 






No comments:

Post a Comment