Tuesday, September 12, 2023

194 Pixies + 194 military (Remember about 1 months ago....I got stuck inside the lawsuit?)

One of those, why I stuck ....tell me since Feb til Nicky on this May month every European stage dressing white. Tell me why I stuck?

Why I stuck?

Why I stuck?

That is May or June, not July or August, right? Right now its Sep.....the last 1 month and half every single weekend on the painting ? So let me thinks this 4 months, you didn't vola yourself before the summer, to ending at this college bookstore in your own University for the first semester, you are so distracted, you forget why I stuck, right. The time shift.

These guys no more living in the semester or the school years, or the FAFSA or the parents call over the weekend for the dorm visits. Did you check your own university ground of this CADS lab to tutor anyone, you seeing the tutor looks like? No more why I stuck, let's face the real reality forward, you need the general chemistry or yet to prepare this organic chemistry....

Not the general physics, right....

Tell me...You didn't think anyone will have the patience to slowly telling a story on my own....all this time, right? 









No comments:

Post a Comment