Tuesday, September 12, 2023

You use this professor when you entering upon this UB environment all around. Either the professor knows it, or it will never be that one day I went back the only time I show up at his office that day...

You mean Dr. Chambers, not Dr. T, that day in his office....

You want to talk to Wing, if you don't talk to me already OU on the screen monitor. Him or Jonas' girl. She is another pharmacy early assurance program. We only have 5 subjects in PCAT.

In CADS that time, I was the 2 or steady general chemistry tutor. Lee already was the organic chem tutor. The first 2 years in CADS (my junior year and the senior year in UB, I only have 3 years in UB, that didn't get delay really)

UK was one year. But you all 2 years younger, correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment