Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Have you met a very selfish girl like you,....sit for a long time, "oh ~THANKS!"

Get up and leave?

Not all of you, I think I know where my facebook guys if they looking for you, that is what you wish me to say to you, or I know how to manage my own stuffs, don't mind you what you and me share the same friends?


When they given you or the girls or the guys to be a real functioning MD


It means MCAT after, its the medical school 50 states, whichever state you going to, their license board grand that MCAT committee, when you walking in for an interview, that is not how the process goes, or you pass already to gone to this international medical school you all telling me never stop?




Youtubers are not the commercialized company human


Being trained behind as the commercial success pop idol. You all talking with your money behind, that kind, the fan club the proper moment, not the Moment of Life?

So you cannot get jealous over if their personal staff trainning them how to run a house chore about 20 years ago, and now they are on everyone's monitor before. How do you prepare your own 3 meals, or they themselves have an interest how to cook home, so they already don't need to move around these much you theft people, you move, you looking for a new apartment to that every next paycheck if you don't keep stealing or forgotten things inside the dumpster. 



No comments:

Post a Comment