Monday, September 11, 2023

You mean you imagine, I tie you a bandage cloth on your hands ....Flower Thousand Bone, my dad did for my mother? 東方 to 花千骨

It was the script in 2015.

Keanu has his hands in cloth with those broken windows piece in the movie: Sweet November. Its a silky women's 絲巾, and on your bag?! One of those tie it up, it won't be the wind blows away, one of those. 

I just told those UB girls, you cannot hold your pot, your plate, your chair, your steeling wheel out of your hands, one of those, or your car gear to neutral, how to back shift, or something its a lot of the works, if a lot of the guys teaching you a car, it was my ex bf teaching you a car? 


Ep 12: https://youtu.be/C7JiW7Hf6Gs?si=7OzAEBi4xV0S8rcS

Ep 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBDdiwfXgxQ


No, I think just Ep12, the ending all that .....oh ~ no, that is not what I mean those people today 194 countries. You are coming here, to ????  oh I see.  You mean I be that SMCH's master since 2015, not 2014....really. There is a 2018 Jan -2020 and 2021 Feb up to now Sep 2023. The ending of COVID 19, now is her prosper time, or that is her disciple, and you all 194 countries + 194 military, what is that has anything to do with you?  "Add more meals food for yourself" (not the translation in the caption), the second line of the poem at the very ending of it. 


11:40

In the Ancient Time, there is a way how to calculate that time, so the correct saying of that would be....

"Today after 2 of that 3 quarter = 5:45pm, there, you will be at Peacock Gate to display the matrix, although you were told by the Top and everyone treat you with the respect, but don't be slow in your manner."






No comments:

Post a Comment