Wednesday, September 6, 2023

๐Ÿ“ Want me to design your conversation? ๐Ÿ“

"Why didn't you steal my eraser when we were in the grade school?"

"The entire DVD casette."

"We rent this comic book, or that was my set of the stuffs. You remember?"

"No, you remember, you make the blame on me. IN THE SCHOOL?"

"THAT person, over there, see?"

"You don't remember?"

"Try again, do you remember when we were in the middle school, we going back and froth with this some stuffs we have to do for the church, with our parents, so why did you do that?"


"When we used to ...." "You don't remember?" "How come I remember?"



You say, "I say, you say, my mother says....."

"No, I have my own diary, or the box that I kept things."

"My mother say that is not true."

"What things?"

"No~~~I say, my side things when I investigate I don't remember it."





You have to open your mouth, including yelling or shouting, whatever that is. 

I have no idea what it is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment