Wednesday, September 6, 2023

"I use to tell people a certain norm in life...like how many casualty people make in life."

"Like those small tiny things, for example, the stove pot, or a girl hit a guy's from behind to his head skull. Its a physical hitting, one of those. And let's say we used to probably done once this family trip, I used to be a little bit alert, because I walking more outside in the sunshine like a distance of the 4 blocks. Literally nothing happened inside my life exciting. Til one day, if I ever ever ever imagine a those cottage life where I used to have a bf, my modern this too sleek of the sibling can only live in the condominium. Like in Canada, if you say a house, or a semi-deattach, or you say the bungelow, its normal. Most Asian goes to the condominium. "

"No particular reason, just a key and a lock. Outside those cottage life, you have to watch their bags, where they put their stuffs, where the fire got distinguish, or you check twice before you go to sleep, you cannot possibly looking at the water and dump back to the wild place like that. So it will never happen to give them that environment I use to live at. My ex bf does those possible. He doesn't think I watch stuffs. But with this Capital my sibling them, it will forever impossible. Not this mash mellow, any bunfire of this, they probably have their friends taking them. Those responsibility how careless they are in life, its unbelievable. Not the TV, not the romance, not anything in life other than, they can only go straight ahead."


"Even the public station, you also have to watch your own bags, they don't walk right, they cannot see with every person inside the station coming toward them. I can. Like holding the bag and walk. They probably have this sunglass too sleek ABC attitude, and they are Asian to walk in the American land in the airport, like those luggage ....well, the luggage. Its not everything you throw away, let's try this is the hard case or the string that you make yourself to look distinct, probably one of those tags you saying the home address, I am telling you.....my mother used to do those 10 luggage with how many of us, to extra no cost in the immigration time. She is alive, she does those. When me and she home, I will tell you, that is as if one of those we 2 human waiting at home for one Christmas month, that is from Dec to Feb, Tina and Lucy brand new family all show up, its unbelievable. " 


"I will NEVER have one fantasy, any of them EVER get married, or arrive, not to be live on the street one of those walking with your 2 legs on the road, trying to look left or right. "


"We have the ages difference, no common subjects to talk about other than their own perfect luggage to arrive that JFK, I am telling you what the ABC made of." 




"This city has some regulation ...I guess. Every morning I wake up."

"The animal has some of the reflex, they are the wild creation from God."


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmSs4_KGn0Y

"That is the cello right, I don't really listen to the music that much." 

"I don't really know what I usually do for fun....maybe one day return this knife on the cutting board, opening up the stove, none stop turning inside the kitchen again. Right now its on the paper works to any lawful idea to write it down, or making a certain saying clearly in what I observe. Everyone has their own life so care that much. And one day I might stay in the kitchen again, this time I will get a lot better floor, the age grows old, so many people used to those BBQ life, or even one person still need to cook, right?"

"You cook? what do you usually cook?"

"Do you read book in your home? The novel, the PC game, or some my brother when he was a kid, he plays those casette input machine. Not like today we use everything plat big monitor HP TV. I never think this Home Entertainment Unit so important with the speaker. They sell those in 101, very very expensive for the guys."



"These are the younger generation?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocr-MDMmvws

"They believe those UFO stuffs."


"I seen this a lot. My grandmom doesn't know how to cook, and then she got old. "

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RCRjLqn2dr0



"They are indoor, that is good. Imagine my sibling will never never ....walk in the wood, not to fall down, or sprain their ankle, the city human. What is my ex bf will never know them. One of those."

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ellj2_rSfeA


"Maybe they do on purpose to eat in front of the camera like that? You think this.....as the white world guys, right....these are the Korean. "

"Sorry I mean they use the chopstick and they are the young generation , one of those forgotten their luggage often."

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W37vtvUuazA


"Its a....one of those mission impossible Domino things."

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OL-gIVj1coE


"My school mate will never make it, those Medical doctor school. Just to press on anyone with the blood coming out, they already freak out and faint. They told me that when they starting their path about 20 years ago."

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7rNli7TBFCI

"They probably never think 20 years later, they have another 40 years to go. One of those refugee that meditation organization has set up this international rescue team, they have one of those annoucement over this some animal crew people to save the sea animal or the land animal, and the war or refugee on the remote land, sometimes they sent out this busy team, next by has a cooking team. Its the exactly the same vest they have to dress in the every major or minor retreat. India does those retreat too."


"Some kids never grown up, meaning someone set up a safe environment and from behind, you always guessing they gonna make it in life. Every kinds of the kids to every kinds of the world. I can tell you that, the parents heart where hanging on the chest up...."




"Probably try not to make the eye contact .....one of those. One of those...the owner doesn't know where her dog is where the traffic stop, or she stop. This city is small, everyone walking by with the dog. Very often. I always feel fainted in the day bright light, its too hot here. "



"The AI machine. This getting better and better technology I believe in our world ! "




"I think only the guys can eat this. I am a girl, not that. You like those? Excuse me."






No comments:

Post a Comment