Saturday, September 9, 2023

There are so many kinds of the behavior science,, you have to pick that kinds.

oh ~~ the brother is Mark that one.  3 3 10 peach blosson, the cartoon or that is Anicent Chinese none related. Like the man, and revenge to your brother all at the same time. oh ~

People get old, so they bring some thinking with them, just not at the last minute, one of those. When you are parents not around you, the air gets cold. You just ask some friends of yours. You mean it, not every human disappear out of your sight one of those.

There is a certain type of the girls, if they gone to the university and saying a full bed, or Queen size bed, she is okay with another guy sleeping on those small tiny space, and that entire bedroom are the cost shared, and someone next by, or something your sleeping pattern is all right, so you feel as long as someone next by, one of those. I never understood why no one sleeping inside their own bed. You talk about it.

That Ben Still movie, the ending, those bed are so small tiny. Your sleeping posture you don't turn a lot on your own bed. You didn't have to wait til that time to work on your own student formats, and only him accept the way you are?!


You know those older people like nick that time, why I cannot open my door the way I want to.I cannot drag the bottle the way I want to. I cannot take the shuffle pulling the way I want to. You wish someone to tell you what to do. I never understood I have to be with a guy like him really. He bossing a lot. You wish your parents be around and someone bossing you. 

I am telling you, without him, I can do those 10x faster things that I want to, when I am back in Buffalo. Every single time I found out my karma is better than he is.  I used to say that, I did. Some people probably heard that, some time ago. 


Meaning you like a guy to wave a door out of your sight, or something he being polite, and some of those older people do to the easy way how you daily life, without your parents. He tells you about a certain thing like to share a life with you. Meaning a normal philosophy life talk, about the family, about the parents. about the sibling, or all around.

Every normal human does that.

I just told you that nick cannot SHUT UP!


So if this old man die? Not you die..... 




No comments:

Post a Comment