Friday, September 8, 2023

So saying ....?! (You got a pride, you make a mistake in 100x fold 10 years later now just the existing photo side by side + the future Running Away)

Do you think Shane knows how I do things? My photo looks like my photo that kind?

(6:21)

Voice Memo:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L7TtVjFuhuOkD7QP_auRpy6Wm875WlX9/view?usp=sharing


I just told Shane ( yeah, the phone)

You are so so so so scared to find out you make the mistake. I told you, you keep believing you are right, so you file.

1. System buzz all over on the laws side just like the Harry Potter

2. Shane is a mistake, sorry Simon.

3. Running back is Obama and SImon Iron Man again.

You cannot take you screw it up in life to be that profanity and being seen by Simon by Obama, and by Shane or the entire Westlife + that one Ronan.







No comments:

Post a Comment