Monday, September 11, 2023

Probably, their performing art ....1 or 2 partner or 4 or a group since Feb, as one of them.

Their ITune Photo cover art. Maybe those solo artist is always 1, and if you put on the full wall display, there is a huge difference you seeing 1 human or 5 human, really. ....Right, SA is not one set of 4 or 5 people. But I don't really know if they do that (like Today' my facebook that is what Westlife gone to China for.)

The actual event, I am guessing it. That takes a lot of the space if you put all those groups the similar height as the group or as a bundle together, so I don't really know how they set up that. I am aware, just not during those expo time. 

Today I saw the facebook the first time like that. Its like the Sakura Clear Card here they did the cartoon premier in the shopping mall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsZzhyFdwME



No comments:

Post a Comment