Friday, September 8, 2023

oh ~ That Babaji is my parents? (Physics 1)

The uncle, or the brother?

No wonder....Meaning Shiva would be always be that throne, as the....million old human or you mean godly divine on the Corperation urban planning THAT sexual business or that moral codes be bound, or he is on that his math precision....he might be a double E on the sexual business, he is more than a psycho to me I am telling you whichever that combination and turn into the real him looking correct on the throne. Its everything I look at or feeling like is wrong. Never gonna be my parents saying.

I am telling you I don't trust him, he is compete and compared. If 2 guys beat each other those brother I guess I understand. Parents....I don't have a parent. One of those telling me to say the prayers those kinds, I did.....on the right side column.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCs6G8ZfdW8




Westlife Music: 

When a Woman Loves a Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okyxZ_Z6j_A










He looks exactly like that guy, Wallace with the eye glasses, not just sound like, acting like, talking like. Whom? The physics little magic? 

And she is the art committee in her class ?

I think that girl is Kian.

Shane and Kian (watching the ghost film in front of them) = their TV.

Exactly how I seeing the direction, Shane on the left, Kian is on the right. Hugging on the ghost film. Right. I know that. I told you that before. No, that is Kian.


Mahavatar Balaji probably has a lot more those looking right son and the daugther, right....I would never do those things to ending up in the ghost film, like that. Next by. A lot of people asking him for the money, when they done some constructive service at their world, or the countries. Shane and me we afford our own small tiny world, the small tiny happy all around. Not going to him. No.

Inside those life, might be too like some of the people from Earth, they starting with the the debts life. It might be too long time passing so I cannot trace the beginning, but I will tell you when he is in Heaven realm, and those shows up to tell him something and then say, they need the money....maybe just the worsen of all I think.

That is where his office at. A beautiful open near stone water...looking. His original look.

No, not exactly Zen. No....its their air is exactly this color, they don't need the windows. My website background.

















No comments:

Post a Comment