Monday, September 11, 2023

My left legs 2 weeks, I forgotten them.....too tired I keep saying it right. - American medical board

Its a lot a lot better, almost almost none feeling it, so I didn't use any pain killer patch until yesterday. The otter, on my left finger tips. They use this sound trigger points. Through my mother, but sometimes they use their own something, but I will be told they starting, like my mother throat, and then it getting burn and burn and burn.

I don't lean on the left side, not on the toilet, not lay down the bed. Not at the heart. No.

Yesterday I think its the sole its where you stand better in the water. Not bend inside the basin taking a bath. You stand with your 2 feet empty air inside the warm feet water. Stand not sit. The feet and the leg is different. I think its the sole the heel. Not sitting down, its to straight up your entire nerves head to toe. I think that is the correct all ways.

They might even treat my cough after this. This left side is very very old thing used to be. I think starting in UB. I think I can lose the weight ...right now. But the kitchen that side the birds they exist. I just didn't tell you per step, right. My body crave something, I go eat too. Like the ice cream, but I won't be taken too much of the carbohydrate at the lunch, or I eat gradually not all at once, to go to nap. No.






No comments:

Post a Comment