Wednesday, September 13, 2023

If Earth, you all joints those citizen to listening to those Central human? I don't know the sunshine worlds?

Where Tim Cook goes.

The women will never be in anything like I assuming that is you all knowing that case. Power, you saying about a lot of things comes to the final degree, and what that to propel things I guess. Any Power. The Power of all things that makes things legal, to pass through, for this and that. 

Those Power.

In Ancient Chinese you saying how to ๅ‘ผ้ขจๅ–š้›จ Calling the wind and evoke the rains.


When your classmate, just one of them dead, you be said, to joint effort a funeral and this new underwear pants inside out super man watching it far, you all invited a gun man to go to join in the graveyard all around funeral? Whichever that incident someone die like the South Korea, one of those.

You know I don't care about anything, people live or dead already. I am just asking you.


When Robert William dead, it was 2014, a Lauren throat surgery dead, a Ruth suicide and another guy, cannot stop leeching behind my back, going to the whirl pool. There is a word you call these people whom could see the pass worlds. I was saying all that....maybe Westlife heard those gone to the funeral themselves how important their days be sad, and my day be so miserable never stop.  Whom are this people, why others go and be sad....I hate those every scene at all.

OU language starting this love love love love love...kiss hug those.

Its in the movie probably.

Even today never ended this.



I think the life philosophy when you grew older, its the money I need to go to the senior care

But then one day they told me I can go and kidnappings the American medical board as long as.....vomit out everything they ask me, and I don't need to be this anything Ops things at all.  They meant they are safe people. They didn't say. Its a map.

Zawanna told me only the what compete and compared, I took it somewhat no matter what sometimes the ending of all that has a genuine things. The MD I say those requirement, Ph.D, MD, any OD include or Law degree etc....or I say the law librarian, and I show you, no one else....I say what if that girl is the law librarian you think.

Correct, I won't know if they are safe, I didn't have anywhere else to turn. I am very sure the MD can only do the correct things, I make that conclusion myself. Because if they 6+1 is on the map, they gonna go to jail or were already in jail never that....I went back to the UB school time feeling, those time how I perceive a PCAT or MCAT thereafter degree to the lawful idea to get a job. Then I gone to the hospital here myself.


"UPS store, and the local dental clinic...." (flipping the newspaper inside the couch of the clinic)

The newspaper..... "the private clinic for beauty whitening....the police case next by they are in the same island in Canada." - his social security number. 

The very same newspaper / magazine in my dentist office. "Dean is in O.D he used to say PD nutrition." - I look at the dentist lamp on the top when I lay down. "This branding ...."

"Why is he double major? I had a minor I never say...."

The university and the patient to see the doctors all that are safe, I will tell you. To make enough the money to be sitting in the normal person. May not be Zawanna, but it will be every MD, none of that will ever be on that map rearrange, no matter how long the days lasting....They never gonna make it.


My magazine or the newspaper can finish reading in my heaven, they will never make it until their parents gone.


I c ....Its just the Khan those, probably that was...

Any time since the day they become, similar to these.  (right...I was told by something else, but that is separated, I heard a lot of things. I never imagine there is a board looks like the correct human in it including the lawful human or the police) 

I have never seen anything of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment