Wednesday, September 6, 2023

I personally have to tell you ....its the military that stuffs you don't want to hear. When you success any guy, its the Home Owner Manual the second day starting.

Really. 

I used to have a washer and the dryer from the basement in that Pepsi behind. No, from before.  Yeah I show nick. My entire living room has nothing. 

No, if the second day starting and that one guy you used to love, or you present to love, find that one girl...whichever that tense you think this whole world every girl die....one of those. You will become the history of the full eternity. I told you zillion times. Never all that.

Don't bother I say then. Its the Home Owner Manual and the neighborhood watch, whatever that means to you. You doing that or you telling those guys never stop never end. I heard I heard. I am doing my best already. You gonna tell me which one of them is the Harry Potter says, "You are not doing it enough."

That whom is? That will sound very very evidently.....ironic, I am telling you.



No comments:

Post a Comment