Thursday, September 14, 2023

I only see a police station they put it half way that my high school to the singing kararoke place

This is the first lady school (high school)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg57ihIQ5Q

The girls like you all make a sound other than the important things to say, it is very very annoying and hellish to me. You keep using another 5-10 years to realize....I can tell you that what you don't believe that was serious from the medical board. You will realize that in those time interval.


You don't realize you gonna get old?

Your body physical condition. You will realize you buying an alcohol wipe without your parents there, or the iodine, or the bandage, it looks normal, not fear enough when the wound its on your own body and panic. 

You ever thought about that? I am talking about you, not your parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment