Friday, September 15, 2023

I have to mop the floor, 2 weeks, or 3 weeks. The entire floor, with the alcohol wipe.

If you have a full cleaning supply, that is everyday a water, going on the marble, doing nothing flying that way, coming back this way. Doing nothing on the bloom flying right side, left side, the living room to the door, every floor to keep moping at it, really.

Every day you looking at that stick, its a desire....really. The Home Network Shopping, they are re-stock, but the Chinese Smart Living its the water bucket smart ~~ when I was in America, not sure UB I saw that, or where....today invention its a bucket design.

When I was in the grade 3, 3rd grade the elementary its 5th floor water bucket carry it down, I am at those wide spread stairs one middle 2 side left and right going up, I mop with my kneel on it. Its a bucket and a mop, I told you the stick dry for the leaves, its at the boy's crowd them, outside ~~~ where the sun too bright at the eye. I am at the indoor stair.



No comments:

Post a Comment