Friday, September 15, 2023

Because I went to mop my floor mat, did I tell you?

It takes too long, it was the floor mat in my room, then the bathroom if not laundry then its the floor mat. You have to scrap on it and sun dry, sun dry.

Everyday this water sink has a hanging mop, and that is going out let's say at nap, and when I woke up, that mop is dry. The water around the sink. I have to rinse my face, my eyes, my teeth and my face? That is my head always under that facet ~~~just not every hour because there is no guy in the house.

My phone is on the counter in the middle of it.

Let me guess why that is back and forth that side window, my mother side of the Kitchen, (shut up birds), the 2 ways parts the bathroom, sorry, at the bathroom, back and forth running. 

If your American CNN calling one of those days American President their Congress Meeting at night, their night our day time, its running 3 ways, because the living room technically its turning left !!!! I got freak out why they are at NIGHT?

That is the movie plot, not the real life in front of my faces?!



No comments:

Post a Comment