Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Dean maybe 40 years + or - 6

Probably +

To make the medical doctor that path. Why don't you go to him? So many MD inside that UB classroom, I thought you girls talk. Or that Hira or Alice talking each other, just Hira talking Fatima is not to Dean and Catherine? Jonathon.

So you go to Dean.  You know he has a lot of the gf from his past, from his facebook. The taller girls. No, I don't know their name, in fact I never check it on his facebook. Seriously. I never even look at his friend session or any of them. Its a greek to me at that time, maybe forgotton where I should be at PCAT this Barns & Noble because we don't use that much Amazon, rather not but Ebay, or half.com for my time.


I was inside that Barns & Noble. One of the freedom getting a car ~~~!!! That entire bookstore session, I only can look at this P C A T words, flip open, everything is a Greek, that book. 




No comments:

Post a Comment