Thursday, September 14, 2023

Wing... Just leave him you all alone. The American medical board put up this real for the last 15 years, since when you starting your what, the medical school til which year? 2007

Right now 2024 / 2023

I actually believe what they are made of the American Medical Board putting that title at this each institution for your one lifetime you die there, in that zone of keep studying until you make it. They give everyone time to figure it out that one. You know what I mean?

I keep updating them, its my courtesy, not any of you trying to tell them your own progress, really.


No, the Royal family probably didn't know his father is a real psycho like Simon, so that is a heart taken if that examination coming out he is the psycho. Its a family tradegy as if. Not the family member wants to know their own family are all psycho. I personally didn't have them for my lifetime, now its just beside a little bit, its not I getting used to, its...I guess the medical profession jobs just to live with the handicap people open your mouth and shut up your mouth, one of those.


No comments:

Post a Comment