Tuesday, September 12, 2023

This is the dragon King (from Little Mermaid) - American hyper taller military happy guy. How do you keep that happy? You know any local American police? You all look younger to me.

Continuation of the last post, why sit down and talk.




You like the American politics? That is a safe environment in 50 states. (smile).

What do you think if they all moving themselves to Maine, not possible I would say not likely. But they find out what's wrong with Maine, and it was on our Taiwan news here.

So how is the American politics since the last 3 runs, meaning the 3 individual, I didn't catch up the news, you like them, you listening per session, like the TV, or some of the Hollywood if they have a Talk show or the Good morning, American one of those included? Listening to Howard Stern, those too? Yeah? (Smile). That's good.

And you know about Snowden or probably not those WikiLeaks will ever near that Kerry and Bill?


Japan Conan Detective inside the movies sometimes they talk about each of this client how the detective gone to this mansion house to sit and solving some IQ brain issue.


The police on the countries domain wise, they collaboration, that doesn't mean everyone stepping each other or like about anyone's kid, between the Asian or the American. Me and my mother, she went to talk to a white guy, while we entering the beach, all by herself that handicap. (Smile)

Your parents like you like the politics in America, and how do you like their image, like sons or daughter, is that you gossip, or seeing the photo, happy for them what they look like? I have a useless father so I wonder how the successful father could be different to feel like. You ever imagine what I say about the "younger little boy" fantasy to be adopt into other people's house? Its on the Conan.

(haha ...so how is your job? Good, too hot outside on my balcony this far)

Hungry? I think they were saying behind that Shane he bossing that every tail guys those useless means, but it looks a group, me they even say I boss that Taipei Mayor, called snap my finger, I only to him probably 5 times. 

1. Hallo (literally like 3 second) 2. I told you dad, bye, I get rid of him and the Chinese those on my facebook told someone else they are psycho. 3. Nicky thing on Conan Craig Ballantyne I Ching. Because he airs himself before that. 4. My mother (this morning before noon). 

5. (in between that time), I told all the guys, individually everyone should just cover their ears away from the poverty line girls such as Nominji and Hailey or Ola those Nothing but hash every line words, and no one can breath. That is the only time I step in.


My family move to America or in that process 10 years before the green card you say issue at when, you remember? I think it was as child as toddler I remember. That time China has this Square incident the tank goes on the people's body at night, inside that 4 points frame, so dark inside the TV. We had only 3 channels that time.

No, I think we are fine. But the kid I used to grow up, then the aunt becoming our fashion icon people, because they all can speak in English. One day I left the team or the school. I come back to Taiwan I know no one.



The court sort things, yeah. So temporarily I can enter the Washington D.C, not even the state level. That is not a norm things, and funny would be if you really know...a lot of people thinking that is such a wide spread. Its not.

It can be just a local very small room court. Not those the TV shows you. Very small court room, and one me and the Judge with a few personel on his or her world. That's it. So if you meant the entire D.C sound so big and puffy, my side, its = me, 1 human.

The rest you have UB they themselves

Boy groups with their company

Taipei

China

Square with whomever they are, friends. They really go for this buddy together.


I just happen every single task I have, in people's mind, they think those are all mine, but the reality if they really imagine the right things, its very bad, and only the Judge knows.

1 me, walking straight to a court local room, it may not be Supreme Court even, a small space a few time, to when we did some other things, and then continue that talk, me and that judge. Not the movie you seeing the building or the Congress, not man, not women. That a person image

= 1


Most people won't know that, I tell you that.

The paper works file "item names" sounds a lot, but you literally only seeing 1 human. No family. 1 human, you just at the head, you imagine too many TV or title of the TV or the inside TV everyone is a happy giant big family like Contact (1997), like the Hollywood Star included.


Except, they don't come with me. They go with someone else. No one probably tellilngs you or photography. Not even in person what I show up its you seeing one person walking in a car, in a mall, in literally saying.

=1 human. 

And I probably will not stay as the American immigration will tell me that is fine. I will travel, like...the whichever reason finish sorting this side, I sit in Taiwan at home, I staring at some paper whichever side given to me. At home its the easiest thing, here is China, Japan, Korea, you literally don't feel they are right North of me.

I will be sitting there staring at some paper and use my phone that time. Or that time Shane Westlife any them Nicky whichever....SA they have their own world settle too.


Strange?





Maybe you want to write about it. 

1 human.

I already saying other things before. I did. We can talk some other times. 





1. Nick

2. My mother

I just didn't personally live with Judge, if that is the local Judge + there ....that require a public defendant lawyer or a write something next by the Judge.

+ the Supreme Court Judge if he steps in there one or 2 times.

+ if I switch to that visiting the Supreme Court in Washington D.C.

(Not even the president or the Congressman using there I guess...)


There is no body else around. Literally speaking.  If they asking me, ....there is no one exists, I don't know how to tell you. Its only I stand here.




10:37

One day I get older, you mean without Shane or Nicky those...

Younger them?





No comments:

Post a Comment