Friday, September 8, 2023

There are a lot of the guys behind Westlife & Boyzone to coming out - the cooking ( Slow Cooker)


I don't do .....this plastic bag everywhere. You doing that on the Youtube, you will be...suspended if you rise up to the fame. I am telling you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85WODnX0l_g


Westlife : Playlist (8 guys there)

They are the European you know that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsdf_iK8f2M&list=RDBsdf_iK8f2M&start_radio=1


Christmas is a holiday season

They family gathering time.



I don't use a lot of the can. The only reason ....Nicky that time or Shane be seeing a can would be either the olives or the chickpeas. Not the rest of all that. I washing these things. Not the can food. In the kitchen my entire procedure is never stop turning and washing, and washing, and cutting, or shredding.

You cannot stand and get hungry at the same time. I am not hungry anymore. 

The chickpeas or the lentil are the dry storage food, it can last until you cook it, and those are the slow cooker food. Nick likes those masala spicy idea in that entire mixing, he usually does his own formula. 


The girl like me cannot put the food inside my mouth to feel good at my brain


The guys they can just keep be the vascular plant forever. The girls cannot !!!! My head requires to think.  There are various way how to do those chicken, they show 1 to 10 steps, I copy and paste exactly their mother made, or they themselves made !!! Some guys also like to cook on their own, what do you do every single day in life?




That was the UB commons, what was that behind the Chinese take-out that Burger King's that door, on the right, there is a Korean restaurant, they use that Jap Chae one of those. The noodles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment