Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tell me, when you were 16 years old...any guy you looking at me = pretend I am that one girl

This me as a girl in front of you, using


                          Right hand

                              going behind your back of your head where the hair near the below collar touch, a formal dress shirt. You ever know that kind? The dress shirt with the buttom in front of it. Flip your head like that, or this middle finger and the thumb, I don't know how to do it, no...not snap the finger, something in front of your eye sight....its not the snap finger, but its in front of your eye sight.

Tell me, how sweet anyone would be, any dream will do.....You start using the hands to keep pushing people just like the Ms Congenality, your parents looking for you? Start pushing people with your two hands and be seen.....Its the boxing idea, you are, you can, you will ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment