Monday, September 11, 2023

๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ– Something about the food you need to cook...all over my monitor ๆˆ‘ๆ•ดๅ€‹้›ป่…ฆ้ƒฝๆ˜ฏไฝ ๅ€‘้œ€่ฆ็…ฎ่œ็š„้ฃŸ็‰ฉ ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ–

Each video just imagine, you took so long inside your own life, you take out will not buying so much those things to sort. I can tell you....inside your very life, inside your real jobs of that close door inside even a one bedroom apartment, other than on the food...

1. Driving to the grocery alone.

2. Pack up the plastic bags for the fruits, the veggie, the pasta, the rice, the oil.

3. To the organic store for vitamin, or vegan cheese, the vegan hummus...

4. Maybe the guys just don't do that so well, if they seeing inside your own very room and those make-up table, and you cannot let go that phone next by your ears + its your ever food meal outside take-out bill. Because its a lot urgent, a lot quicker to forget.


๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ–





Ep 06 3 3 10 Peach Blossom

0:00

21:23, 23:10

https://youtu.be/nUKdLT27dAM?si=fPbMPnvdiNZxABxh


Ep 07  3 3 10 Peach Blossom

16:01

https://youtu.be/I_wBvkBsx4M?si=_wNatiaWBMnVv4Fq


In the past of something completely gone, you don't know what the story gone. But in 10 years, in 20 years, in 30 years, in 40 years, someone like any couple 2+1, its nothing to do with your life anymore. A lot of the girls may not go with the guy. When me with whomever Westlife to look at this story another 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, as long as we ever live, its not we stay on 2 side water waiting, and each additional decades, every this couple or 2+1....no matter what it is, their story will continue.

Personally how my side of the story evovle, it was not MB God, nor Neo if not the whole stream of the photos set sent out, its a stream of the photo and the sequence, and that got into our own very personal life such as the facebook or the far away.....someone whom? Westlife or NSYNC, or anyone else included.

Monday, Wedn, Friday, the American formula one Seth black hair or one Dean blonde hair, you know what I mean?

Everyone needs to be this 2 girls, you only have this one A or B girl. You don't have any other character that prominent to this story. I can only tell you, that is not so much like I present to the entire public story because its every photo I create that myself, someone has to be that shameless to make all those photo into a sequence and a claim.

No one says you cannot hold on MB God or the MB Human-celestial. I just never really be personal with him. You cannot tell what I am busy every single day on. I feel my life its where I live my heart at, not....so limited to whom and what? 






No comments:

Post a Comment