Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Ronan is bad, or I cannot laugh or singing at my own home, or....sound like that | there might be the apology something toward the most important dignify whom.....

Something about why or how the apology either its me suppose to them, or they did behind for me, to UB, to UB whom (upper), or Every other Upper not in UB.

At home

I cannot sound or sing or whichever I feel like. That is something astraphy quotation or field, or symbol, one of those. The super important I think....It gonna ruin me and the guys forever for real, but they don't want to take the responsible for it.

The hysterical laugh too loud those.

Or my voice, one of those combine.

Also I yell at the birds, or something combination there is nothing ....


If they will see me, they will teach me a lesson. The guys might side with them, true. Its very important whom, or including if they got talked to. So the guys change the side, if that is the case. I don't know what it means. Someone literally walking in them,.....




Anyway, they control the guys just how they control me.

So I cannot tell you.





No comments:

Post a Comment