Wednesday, September 13, 2023

R.I.P.D

Eben’s locker that game was a professor gamble at another movie, I say Eben.

The short hair at this Harry Potter the simple favor husband - dress Elsa.

Blind I think, E.


The sun. The whole factory catching fire and one death, stop ! His name is Nick?

His best friend is a professor, writing in another movie. I think it’s the writing !! These desk where the police goes the Magic ministry. 

Objective universe -> that back to the world store.

Queen was died in Scotland.


===============================

I am not the guy. It’s about pulling that guy and that old man away, as a girl that I was told by a universe outside here Earth not RIPD, he is the commander-in-chef. That he says. I am just temporarily stuck here like I say since this year Chinese New Year. It can be years I got stuck, but it’s between the talk. Me and Westlife.


Cooking

Cooking spicy

Cooking Western food.

Cooking the meat not limited to the chicken. 


A lot of place are the man’s field. So …I think the girl can step out of the way. Cooking or just be near that one guy or his life priority is. 


She looks like 98 degree Main singer nick’s TV wife, I think she is Jessica? The singer.  So long not in America, I don’t really know any of them. I left like 7 years, if they have dated what not things all between them. 


Me, that kinda of job is very upset. It was. It won’t have a person left in the life. Just the job substance become that time. There was a period of time. That time…and when you get back to a bit wind, the very very last thing, it’s really seeing they 1 2 3 4 becoming a police case.

Meaning, a case of profile in front of you, no matter what.


It’s so super psycho !!!


ๆ “ๅคฉ้ฎ

Flower Thousand Bone 1 of 10 those ็ฅžๅ™จ= power thing.

What is that?

Bermuda Triangle if absorb, = north South America. It’s a crystal pyramid under the sea. So they tell you a story to remember the good and leave. They are not the good people.

Where is at? On my waist line, very same actress = VS that model waist line.

Sailor Venus. It’s a box in Flower Thousand Bone.







No comments:

Post a Comment