Thursday, September 14, 2023

Right, no 90 percentile only.

There is a difference in that 90s percentile, right.

I had a car, Nissan. I didn't know that was normal neither, at that time we don't use the Amazon idea that much or at least I staying in the Barns & Nobels that is a sun bathing windows at, right aiming at MCAT or PCAT whichever they make the book flat be seen. I only goes to that 2 isle. The PCAT they are aiming at the sun by the windows.

Yeah, in UB Commons, the Kplan. I have heard. No money, no imagination, same like my high school or the middle school. No money. Its not paid by my hands, I just told you no money. There is the tutor, but....my mothers pay the money. I never use the money in my hands, I never say that?


The University bookstore business. Trying to. Amazon buy, and trying to sell. Right....

Too busy, so I forget. 

In the business, I remember the Amazon. The ISBN number. I never use the library remember, I had one analytical lab professor (male), to the instructional professor (female), I told him ! I never find the paper in the whole semester. I never took the introduction of the library, and no one taught me.

So it was when I can have the starting of that walking in walking out of the business, just a few or more than 2 books. Might. Not a lot.

oh ~ mine textbook that is not an issue. The ordering in those textbook needs to be exactly identical. 
There is a sequence of that or I don't have the memory, because to open an book you will remember you sit down to read the textbook for. Its the Lords of Ring the children literacy in English version. Left to right book. No pictures and its from the tutor I pay at. The ugly book cover included.

I don't remember....

Math = 92 precentile
Chemistry =97 percentile

I had a lot of the student, no show, those chemistry CADS 1 years at least before PCAT.
That is 5 subjects, you know already if the English fail, you fail the whole thing, that me has no drives to prepare. You mean making a 10 weeks schedule before PCAT and study for it, I mean the whole summer those like the middle school.

The comic book.
Since high school, I have no more studying motivation at all. 

In UB I eat those candy bar in the vending machine, so my head is wozy, Grey ET probably told them. True. If they asking them. Real. Very very woozy. The speed of the brain.

My Title Blog, this post.

There is a cram school = them or some kind of the helps I don't even know what that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment