Saturday, September 9, 2023

Physic (Physics 2)

Westlife : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAS8uwOn1M4







________________________________________


________________________________________




If you imagine you to be a guy one day as a boy's body, you mean it you gonna physically hit one guy at his eye or nose, are you? No, I am asking you a question. You believe to taken people's possession and never get caught, and what is the basic human definition for taking people's possession?


Tell me a guy like....whichever him written your profile as his pen touches the paper, "The reason you girls don't bother me Anna 10 years ago, were just a trick of the lifetime of something you don't understand the legal measurement how you look like from behind."

Tell me he despite you like a skunt, want to repeat that 1000 times.

I just mean you can live like that. He knows or I ever know....the rest of the humanity no one knows, just me and him knows that. Or me and ET knows.


No, the lowly girls will tell you, they being honest they theft they know its the cry of their guilty parts. You on the other hand, no one knows...no one knows. I know. Your parents pamp you like a little princess, your pride like a witch or anything the TV says, is the highest reason why anyone practice the Quan Yin Methods, just no one tells you.

The forbidden reason, the TV frozen told you. The greatest of all given to you. Exactly like the song. The very very reason Keanu 2500 years ago hear which Dharma saying? 



Tell me the silence of the skull pressing on the wall.

Its bewteen which man would ever do, and no one shows at all....



You need to define a reason, shi, no one knows, why Shane or Simon or Obama or anyone looking no reason knowing any of this, between whose' photo and whom, that no one knows, shi.......to the feeble and the useless human like you, a shorty girl, with a poor background communisms, its exactly the Kail says isn't it?  I just didn't use my body as this breast too giant to show you, how the girls can make the eternitty looks so funny and tale, not just your head pressing never harder enough on the stoney wall, its how my voice you willl never stop tremble for every tiny dusty I saying so.

Pick it up !!!


That no one knows.....remember that.

You seeing the man like the guys, you seeing the age like God, so many aging man....I am telling you. Try all that, someone being God would forever tell you, what is so Godly anyone will ever do. 






The shorty girl like you with that kind of the voice can only be the maid of the apron like that Ryoya selling, did you see? That head of your skull IQ so low to only maid for Kodek - One Direction, This is My Life, was so becoming this blood low, the head low, tell me what the guy doesn't know? The maid does thing?
Really?
oh ~ I don't even know that age line of the lion shout, its not at the 40, in CHinese its the female lion too loud, the whole universe laugh just never the Earth hears....I am telling you, how the throne makes the pale on the face in riot, that Corperation sleek outside and the military domination will never do you, you see....Dolores?

SMCH sherri in this Buffalo in fact was the green bean casserole with the ground beef vegan, reki human like Dr. Steven harifeld, so much this aldehyde Tibetan incent her husband was 1000% degree eye sight Mark, you see.....no worthless human with the pride like Reiki, or Tibetan or that Dr. Steven Harifield, the useless human why not die together just by jumping, those timeline stream to that planet not I oversee.
When you begging enough that one day ends, its all you yourself wishing, that thoughts inside you, it was not that you yourself, its how far coming to 101, remember to feeling it the wind.
All that, you won't remember a thing when you are fire burn on the eye trespassing the....falls.
You believe all that or the darkness.....fallen.

Funny, isn't it?
The useless humanity such as you all kinds, when the last line of that dying, to show, whom at the very last...or you yourself the very last assembly of those useless, you see how that Justin to be that the One looking, knock knock.....tell me a guy looks like him it was the teen Top pop.

How the man wane of the image, of that character never built.

Tell me whom I really am, in the end of all this, really.



Just when the guys can step out of my sight,

I am telling you the forever and eternity is.....








No comments:

Post a Comment