Thursday, September 14, 2023

No, me and Nicky and Shane never talks about that.

No. 

We have other things to talk about it. Right....but in person, let's say that is where I find out which one, I will tell him. About that relationship on sex topics, in person, I talk. No, you can ask Nicky then Shane.

You ask them both, no, we never talk about it. No. Not this opening things insert? You don't think toooo expose in subjects to talk about, on the phone? Like you literally write that words down and talk about? Me and Nicky cannot talk, right...but still with Shane, also, both literally to write the words and sent to him, and read it?

To a guy?


I never had a blackberry those times, to say paying my text on the phone to be charged in the fee per monthly that time in UB. I am not sure that will ever be ONE guy talking about THAT on the writing through the email or the phone, but maybe you can just ask Nick. But too far away too poor guy, but it will probably not going to happen on the real phone substance.

Nick I know him.

The rest these, are the strangers.

Maybe I wasn't thinking that is how people to really phone each other for, but that probably too expose your skin outside the winds that kind to talk to a guy. At least I think like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment