Saturday, September 9, 2023

My brother eating the bitten melon.

I have no idea whom this Ancient Chasez really is.

The bitten melon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTXf01YbUz8

He has a name Nephritehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl26lCeF6A0


You look inside the Youtube, every frame or the channel bothers you. They all succeeding, you cannot contain that 8 billion people, how many people are using the Youtube in every degree to dream about the money, so many small batch of the younger generation are partner to some idea to bring to fruition. You have no idea why they would ever talks to you. And any of those so farmilar face right in front of you, even if you can cut in the conversation, they will never show you what they did behind with the Youtube.

You didn't think that is fake, but everyone is smile-ing and going ahead of their youtube, and you compare their result, and it will never be your end of the computer screen. I remember I used to keep saying that. 


My Philosophy let's say Tina's best friend with Tesla. 

I didn't think the good or the bad, my visual point, I guess I wasn't thinking at all. You don't go and mingle at someone's family, no matter what that person is. Any of them on the Ancient Chinese Drama. Every relationship has a lot of those back and forth things in life in commute, or in talking, or staying on the phone - one of those.

But if I am focus something, and bring that to some degree of what I think I best to utilize to the TV and in general - everyone will tell you, its between me and Judge. True.

But I didn't begin with that in 2018 -2020.

I didn't go and imagine what was my uncle and that Square or that SMTV Mars? Not even SMCH I care a bit what those things meant so true so real? I need to figure it out in front of my own faces. You mean if you are like me, and that SMCH is where I claim 2018-2020 for the UB 2020, I would have emailing her behind, or having her showing up on my side of the TV, that is not me approaching my materials, but you are heading with your own TV, and how does it go? 

I didn't think SMCH is anything relevant to me, I can tell you that. That is a little nurse, to humantarian...oh the donor's prayer's money to make a day of someone else stomach just how much I eat in the retreat, one of those? 


You just meant that time I had no money !!!! That is what you are saying. And did I doing what behind, like trying? (2018-2020)


I saw the Taiwan Youtube in 2020 one full year around.

My attitude just as worse as before, from whenever.... I didn't think, I might just imagine later? 



No comments:

Post a Comment