Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Minion 2 (Movie) 小小兵 (電影)

The martial art with an old grey hair lady.

On my TV here. I eat some (bad water melon and spit), wash all those garbage bowl and watching the movies + keep walking. I drink some water. Those watermelon is toooooooo sweet, tooooo much sugar in it. The fruits in itself. 

Wash my hands, but it started at the kid asking the grandpa he wish to be a bad kids, when I come out of the TV from my room, that is a lie nose, to open a lock? Stealing and lying, and let me imagine what this kid looks like when he grew up whom he wants to be.....

The China town guy looks like Dr. Bing Shen, the shorty guy, 2 eyes.

That is San Francisco street cart (nick drives), but its Hailey comes from, her parents dad lives there from. I don't know the China Town, the Loving Hut. - The Harry Potter Bus so where is the dog? 

That is Sinitta -Simon's first blackness gf, to becoming "Lalla" or this Pirates of Caribean the giant fish women, fishy, or fish. No wonder....how to look at those Pixie faces.


The chick guy looks like that English 阿滴 (the plagirism girl's brother) teaching English.

Tina Turner Ms Congeniality 2.

The Cobra and the egg its the Craig Ballantyne, the big giant happy family? 

I think that is his sister on the top of that the clock,  1410 Conan Kid a trick how to mask that long tall AI - Baker's Street Tower's clock. Its backward, the memory lost ....


So funny for someone to looking for a clue for anything at all. 1000 things wrong.

Is that the hive priest like that BTX black guy felony....wa hahahahahhahah.....


Kyle Balda


Chris

Jenett

Chris


Jenet is that the girl in one movies ....where I see that girl in FRIEND?  long black curly hair, very very thin, funny talking. Looks like a match with that old man.  Indian 500 years old? A thin guy. (I have to come in the room to type), but....you can all watching it. 



Craig really knows Eben, or they are the lover's aspect, I really really saw. You mean I wearing the eye glasses, no, I don't. You take it for granted. This entire Asian they wear the eye glasses or unless that is the eye glasses business. Funny ending music too. You all sharing that same hive the priest guy what?  A halo !!!! not the eye glasses frame. 

hahahahhahaahah...

That halo BTX guy is a black. You black out its called the fainting, not the white out. 
Those are the yellows ~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment