Thursday, September 14, 2023

Me and Shane or Westlife, or whichever.....the other side bundle has a job.

We are not you born with that attitude, or needed to be cuddle one girl inside the room.

That life may not be as real as you think you are only that inside your blood stream. 


  • Write
  • Playing the computer game
  • Asking her, her age what people do, what people see the movies
  • "What do people play this phone app, I have a list, in your school you have how many people starting younger age, do you hide your phone, but everyone getting an app?"
  • So why don't you ask me Anna?
  • UB all father next to the mothers cases
  • I say Ola she got a new friend from her dad and the Wing's 26 in life, that is a heaven. 
  • She will never get those she claims life but she is confident about it.
  • Without pushing or asking me Anna.
  • Without pushing it.
  • I have no facebook.
  • Actually Ayo was never on my facebook. He was not told.
  • Sorry, mike was never on my facebook neither. He is for sure not now.
  • Too fat, bad mood....bad language. no money.


No comments:

Post a Comment