Saturday, September 9, 2023

MCAT doesn't have the physics....

Its the outside Earth has the physics and are they anything immediately almost when, 100 years = one century, I am already 40 years old, one of this? 


Did they plot UFO Seth in that best friend position? (this girl = me, he is this girl)







That is the Canadian Rabbits fur police in the Victoria Secret - Blank Space by Taylor Swift (The ending of her hair decorating things. The white and the pink, the white and the pink)

TLC that every locker if someone leave things in there, that entire locker being auction bidding down, and this, again, the rabbit police looking next by Celine Dion TV host, looking so identical when Dean got fat. Next by is the Mimmo looking and he is the black in the VS.


You doing this 10 UB groups activities everywhere, the moment you walking in the room, its every human takes out, you never need this Seth or Dr. Chambler, not the gambling mai, the gambli eeeeeer, prostitutes' (VIP by the invitation only ). I cannot be classified, you starting as the Federal or the State workers, will sound like you have more chances than you ever are to get near, to even travel to Europe their....whichever ESA or Police inside that Conan Detective. By the height, by the appearance, just look at them in the border, right now they just stamp your passport every time you walking it through. You need to have the appearance in any job. The height and the examination.

I want to stay on the ground, I am saying that thousand times, no matter how many times they keep airing this, putting me this, those wind is not predictable, my mood is what I am, everyone else is not I am.  I got the animal Kingdom all over me. I cannot be going anywhere, too many factor of those, that is the ENTIRE natural world leash on one me.



When people making money, they want to making MORE money, that may not be to-do those too pretty face Westlife, I myself to look at myself in the mirror just by how many times 24 hours a day, a mother and me. You know where I was in 2016, that one Keanu Reeves near by that 1500 US dollar ONE Babaji makes me spent, my mother's heart pocket. That is what you mean the Europe, WHERE inside I telling you that bath tubes are broken. Its a rusty water metal whatever that, I cannot rest inside the bath tubes. You thinking people imagine money, OR I EVER imagined, the money at all. 

I am very sure that Babaji is not my parents.

Between me and Westlife have other things to talk about, they just happened to be busy, and I AM SUPER busy here.

He doesn't need to see me as the compete and compared, its everyone really literally going up to his office, that is....another Love of Century almost identical, his gasibo I guess, sorry...jailing island gasibo near by some water wider stream, in those sky color, and eating his moon cake, almost like. Long time ago or every so often, not at his office.  He greets me or them all there, the same front I guess. It doesn't matter. I don't have a project. Not any of those kinds with his unlmited money, maybe he doesn't even use the money, and no one knows that in Heaven or on the WHOLE COSMO. Maybe he still cares about it, the money, I will say that.



No comments:

Post a Comment