Monday, September 11, 2023

Lucky - China, North Korea and that’s not Russian sea

Between the land and the sea looking South. I spread the candy from the basket below my desk. No, not sand. The real candy, the candy bar, the chocolate combine. Probably my office. Dump through the air. Up the sky to down. Not sure. There is no aviation land at in the air.

That day I say. I am the Heaven. Before, “What’s up, what’s your name starting O that one?”



Simon was since 2014 suffering every single day on TV. I know. He and Keanu is no longer my thing however that period of time 1 year to the professional killer 2015 Catching Fire ( bio ). He Simon’s job only he knows best …I never ask him. Meaning leave him alone best. 

As which choice you wish to be seen, the business?

Every guy or the man wish even they are every gays to the last resoir idea, it’s that a dating website such as the E-harmony. A girl or a women be seen a clear photo, a stable house like “Soft String”, that’s whole side wall glass panel door, or “Some Kind of Beautiful”. A house on the residential block, a steady bank account never never never debts, and a neighborhood you don’t intent you say you run away, meaning some family around is fine, some other guys carried the business around to “voice sound” like a mature or carrying things like lock the door secure wise. Check the fridge, check the heator or, or pick up the airports. 

You are not immigrant here.

But my family already is. Not a running away family for both side I have the family or some means to be heard what you got from the local. It’s real or it’s you only hear about it. There is a difference. You look different, you sound different in maneuvering things. Any guy or the man all knowing ๐Ÿฆ… that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment