Saturday, September 9, 2023

I re-copy this today's day on the Top (Saturday my time)

Where are those certain Clubs looks like Bill Gates?


Hi ~ there is a word in Chinese similar to you open a New Era - similar to those funding Father idea. You plan to do anything like I told them? They gonna put all my money inside a vault and say that is Ocean 13. The one got exploded, either people steal them, or per bill cannot be lucky enough to 1 bill to go outside. They acid inside those, or legally that is the acid words means whichever the youth in the future, its we are dead. You know what I mean?


On here record my family its ROC, meaning my father is questionable his character just very similar to that wishy washy colored human - MB God human form that celestial one. (Exactly like that TV or worsen, because his color is not Chinese), he is an eternity God. You cannot have that as the part of the character in doubt and I am not here.


Not those Adria or Ola those personality I keep saying it.....but they outside are all liberal enough can purchase a housing outside the City - its cheaper. They probably all have the literacy to look like that Amber in the court. Not VS model next by Leonardo Da Capri. Personally I don't like anything of too many guys all around. Its not just they are the guy's smell alone. They are pamping to grown up or they are conditioned to grow up or the guys they themselves don't like between themselves, but they have to see each other in the very small tiny border line.


1. ่ณญๅฎข、2. ็žŸๅฎข

ๅฎข=ๅฎข  (1.่ณญๅฎข)

You cannot ship your money to my dad, no. I wonder if he is the gmabli eeeeeer + the prostitute someone guest (that word would be Tamang, Wing= gamblier....Dean =Guest =VIP prostituting invitation wise that buyer.)

I am the only human below...but don't do that with me. Never those UB group activities, if they were those obedience human I would have told you. No....not them. Never that Tina. No. She took my mother's money in the saving account that time, the joint account.

No, not ROC. No. But....someone will tell you, that diagram where Tesla did what to meet the Cliff (China is the Cliff, no more), either we are waiting here to be rescue, or what not. Edison going North. 


Sailor Moon, the Wiseman.



No comments:

Post a Comment