Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Have you ever thought God seeing the human like you ...That too external outside world has that some whom what?!

With the money that is what I am saying.

You think the people whom gone to the school to be the paper thin, why cannot I just be myself, not to be side by side the popular groups in life to go and compete-and-compare to them in their industry if I am confident what I am doing.


But while you saying 2 people live together, without the contact lens on my eyes to spend my own money. He has on his. He never asking me to pay his contact lens or the make-up money


In this scenario you never really put out a real life scenario, such as a home owner manuel, and how two people have to come together, with whom? I am not very sure, but just the open air saying that, because that is what it means be responsible that saying over an interface (like the phone this scrolling flat surface)


1. Good morning, 3 meals preparation.

2. The true scenario I just wrote about I am sitting in front of you writing your own parents case, once. I didn't proof reading twice, just once writing and once proof reading.

3. I am washing the veggie, kisses~~~~ what you writing? ( come about)


I did tell the truth, I look like that. I have to washing, pour the tea and the cereal or milk, grapes? 

Mop the floor or the bathroom spray spray spray, the water sink.....sunk it ...Not just I look like that, I sound like what at home. 

"You what? I cannot hear Ronan, I can hear you...right. "

Let's say I was not joking to file that lawsuit with Obama.

So what is the next question or a thing saying to you or saying to him too, he knows that family means nothing to him. Every human guy knows that. He cannot move that situation or the reality, is he going to go near that?

If that wasn't a wissle up or down up or down like my camera cord.....that sound horrible on the real sounding I call Shane. Right....he will for sure he didn't joke with that Elon Musk, then its every single day moving near. Not just commit to, saying somewhat in private, or what not, I don't know if its him. It can be anyone.


You went to play a game with any guy, you don't even know them for what, a weekend drunk date? You trying to wish he will pursue you, or rape you. You mean there is an excuse hurting each other back and forth. Some guys just staring at your own height at your own eye sight, knowing your per word coming out of your face per muscle line.

That is how bad you saying every games you try once, second time, third time every weekend, you saying 40 weekend of one year 52 weeks, how soon that 16 dates of 16 women passing it by.

oh ~ that means to me?

How I ever look right.





No comments:

Post a Comment