Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Exercise

Backstreet Boy - DNA tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR7iRwLhf0U

Boyzone 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiFS3ks4dZg


I just walking. Every day I was wearing the sandle. Now its the socks ~~~ a lot more flexible the whole floor is mine?!

I move the upper body, not so much the stepping, just ate in my stomach

The soupy !!! (Westlife)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzs9W_RKAFE


In Chinese to those whom born a kid, they have those tradition to make those chicken soup. You cook the entire chicken in the house, with the things to make it taste? I making so many soup, you hear nothing but the soupy, its just all the same, the water made of.

When you girls hate toward each other, you making the guys standing in front of whom, together or groupy when they had their own high school?  These are the things you care about, these are the boy they used to be growing it up, sometimes by themselves. Each of you girl perfect one cooking, in that smaller world, even one of this you girls cooking for each other right in the kitchen, it means to you.

It didn't mean to me a thing, but it means to you everything.


Dream of a career, such as love what you do, or you are skillful to do. It means to that skill in that work profession. Not you hating your jobs, you hating everybody all around. You don't go around to make everyone panic all around.  You need to make it inside your own world really this time.


Mahavatar Babaji at his reception place, or that is jailing area. He made it the same...right. But he is the color.

Me, will not this Earth how to talking toward.

We both are out of the equation things?!




The reality like your language, your tempament or your confrontation, if you are on a job, no more schooling, you will be in person doing things face-to-face to people. Did I say I haven't seen a real human for a very long time?

A lot of things inside my life just happened to be like that arranged, a lot of parts I can tell you its from me myself all the free will to becoming like this. They guide it, not they coming to my face and say, that is only 2 people in that life, now....this is whom gonna die before whom. 


With the Court Room

Its not I ever had a parents or the bf, meaning that is me handling all that myself. Everyone in my family knows that.


With Shane they were Ireland and American more the boybands them

I will tell you, I probably a lot more absent minded, You mean me and Shane saying what things? I guess it was not discuss or there is no conclusion at it. 

If I re-write that physics, that is the money in it. You mean like their music "Better Man." - Asia, I mean the Asia and their doctors will have to learn all that I written it down, because in the entire Asia, how they situate their doctors, they know what is the material science. 



We already drift away, meaning to that future you create or you generate the bad things, you have to live through in the jails as well if your personality how you done to me, that is your future await you. You didn't adhere any rule, for sure there is no tradition of anything, and so you already feel it the future karma, if you are not careful, you get the people jailed, because you are not careful doing things at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment