Monday, September 11, 2023

Do you mean, you have to go and bossing the Taiwan Youtuber, similar to what you all did inside? Behind.....they told me, its the military inside, so its the military.

... running, jumping, and flat yourself to the commanders, not your current Commander-in-Chef, Biden, I got that. I would never tell him that. He doesn't know you don't know why he exists at all.

Inside the military rank competition with your IQ, brain, or line and square, or the public speaking, or some kinda of the seniority all that ....so its my jobs that kind !!

If inside your soul you truely believing in it, I might get that telepathy as the "sense" from your every being, you want, you thought, you need to. If you doing a repulsive sense, that means that is not real. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvH1_kGcjbQ


When do they becoming your hatred points, the behind real person you met them, that kind?


You just carried a conversation you will never meet on the comment box. Right, Taiwan is small every Asia world, you want to be in person? They got every issue at their mother in-law or father-every-laws, that kinds....you don't have your own family crisis to sympathize with them? 


"I thought that was a responsive video, overall."

"I cannot be more agreeing with you on the local food in Taiwan, are you from Taiwan?"

"The weather looks nice, but you dress up so coldy, is that the morning and the evening chill there?"


I start coughing since yesterday, today is the second day, a string of the cough. Last year, is not like that. I got worse once. The fall season is very trickery. 


Am I going to Ireland Youtuber there?

Right now, you can forget all that question, they Westlife have the tour dates until next March. People need to know for a very firm reason why I am here indefinite, just not at this moment I can have ANY other life, than their miserable life. 

The school? The university, the too giant classroom everyone walking toward you? Or something this University textbook store bothers them. (๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ… The birds agree) 




The leadership I acquire was in my high school. I never talk to Captain any of my opinion like that PR or the setter with the Captain. I only practice and do my jobs. Calling on the weekend to the taller girls. I never talk to them in the real practice or after the practice. 

To how you acquire your own vice position, you mean you hate the guy 4000 times it never let go those grudge things you hold. Most guys won't know that, but it might be written somewhere on the paper. If you have one argument with him.

How did I acquire.....

I just told you I give up any leadership role, I want to mix with some friends and talking more easy....not edgy type of the life like that elementary school. A brand new start, no pressure life, and just blend in. I will tell you I don't remember how I got that position or later any position if I think about it. I just naturally be at those positions. The volleyball its to make it right, the piano its to practice and be there right. Its one of those you all...very argumentative, you mean I start to get argumentative with Jonathon. 

I wonder too, if he seeing himself too many black, or he himself knows he has an issue. Too many times on the TV....I think I need to say something.



No comments:

Post a Comment