Thursday, September 14, 2023

Chris Pine ! and is that Senior Bush?

And the beginning would be Prince William with that funny hair to his mother?

Then whom is this Chris Pine? Every new face greeting looks farmiliar, really. Was the opening were like Bashar or Thor that Iron man inside, so OU, that entire world, before the baby deliver, one of those saying?

The good memory.


As this left eye hurt Chris Pine entering this Enterprise Ship, that Funny Head hair guy in his position, you 2 wants to comment this far?


My comment: They do training for the minority such as the Asian Chinese or the Indian, the boys and while they putting the bleed and the minority of the ugly all around, its not because they can die. Its just as worse as I have ever says, your don't have IQ, you don't have spirituality, and that destine to hell, will soon consume you inside and outside, every part of the cursed worlds, never end. The generation after generation, the witness all on the board.

Tell me about 2009, that one eye was my eye incident.

You 2 will never be like my brother on the first frame, someone making the guys like them starting the Sailor Moon transformation, this funny all magic spell, makes the whole world laughing never end. 194 countries while this history before your psycho dad every tried that once again, you will see how much the jokes per movie, every citizen witness you all be hang and blood shed this time. Capish?

That means the entire British goes down, if you must insist one more funny thing. 



Ice cave

Script line: Bullet shit after

Sitting across each other, the transcription team: "UB"



That tall super man got hit on his left arm (drive to the black hole) - Chris Pine says he is going with him, hit that arm. Right. That is a inter-space transmission "stage" , all those lighting, with the romance couple standing on it.


Comment: All Asian Taiwan / Chinese this basic physics (cram school teacher), you deduct once, I can repeat and make a new. That is 3 years materials you expect people doing it in EF after summer without that 1 years in KY to manifest 3 years material in the end of the 12 grades. No, I went to UK if you remember that.

I just told you what it is here in the movies that's all. Before they got transport. You just mean how people repeat back to you in the "deductive" manner, in the physics. Similar all these physics I show you, you should know there is nothing but from Asia physics. 

Comment 2: No, just the beginning when his mother dead, all the committee board stood. (The beginning of the movie) , Chris Pang Jao, his mother is not dead yet.  Its me deliver the physics, not Tina, nor Pang.

I assuming, you don't want to be the first human be sentence to hell before the whole humanity, if that once of the lifetime begins at the footstep, any of you 3 brothers looking tales.

(Typing, I think the TV right now its all the dynamic motion of the mechanic forces. Its the physics, no, it will not be Andrew the Chemical engineer. No. ) 

It means you are on your own. 


Comment 3: I need something else. The eye glasses its very very strong on my eyes. I do use it for this movie at the beginning, but its years I don't wear it anymore, so I don't even read all this too good looking news channel below those ่ท‘้ฆฌ็‡ˆ, I don't think at that time my money will be an issue. 

Some money cannot buy. I got the birds here for my vision and correct tuning. They seem to be very skillful. Is there a way this vision will continue to going, its really too strong. And...my left did got damaged before. The contact lens. 

No, watching the TV is fine, the headache with the eye glasses.

Comment 4: That high tech seat from earlier his first sits on, I believe...all that motion looking, it goes with the entire ship, the stabilize of your entire character being. Meaning its very high tech. Ask. 

They don't require to be the monk at this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment