Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Brat Pitt has a few gf I saw after 2014. I saw.

Raising Helen that lady giggling on TV singing, and then a younger girl.

That kind. 

They might be all gays from the Top but at least she got a date with him, or some talks. Every guy is different, but it will never be this Adam and Hailey, but you can tell they come to Asia. You look at Adam. That is how every guy knows that. With Hailey those taller white girl, their dignity will never be the same if Ku told you goes to Thailand those "Sa wa di ka", one of those bigger eyes, and quiet, or lean, or what not younger girl. Right, Thailand is where the proustite. Ku has a reason doing that on the TV.

Either Ku wants to do something other than he told Adam or everyone he knows that is what he does. Hailey doesn't, but he does. For the job reason, Hailey can last that image, its everyone staring at it. Taiwan, is not China. Not that religion someone will tell you that. Its everyone convert them to Buddhism, I gonna tell you that.



Baby I don't know, but Brat Pitt those kind, that kind looks a bit like his ex wife that one.

The basic sense. But they are all probably very very very argumentative. With the guys, you can just say nothing. 

"Right....tea." 

"Tray" 

"No, the tray back...."


My head has been hurting, the birds its right side, my mother is on the left side, since earlier morning. That is how my left side got heal. Just that same one nerve. Its a region probably like a coin size, and swollen a tiny temperature up if they can be that precise measure. Its painful. Not the whole head.


Might be just Nicky, not Shane? I don't really know, I already saying that too many times, Shane is a financer, that is what you say, or what they think? Whom is the financer in the TV?

Is that a bank, a financer, you mean an investor? 

I think he has a company those whom looking after the boys when they starting that in the 2000, not necessary how early 90s, those NSYNC at. Most time they watch them. Especially the money. 

No one watching for me, I guess I will say that.
























No comments:

Post a Comment