Tuesday, September 12, 2023

American medical doctors means ....

That (one whole blah)

That, that,

They talking to what they can trust = the American medical Board

I pretend to be, I don't actually am.

Meaning 7 from UB, = 6+1 must works together to shine like a Sun. It never gonna happen. The girls are very very very very VERY argumentative, so there is a chewing gum punishment, you didn't hear? That is very very bad, so there is a chewing the bubble gum.

If they fail?

No, just...they are being told. Often that is how American classified or the Top bracket you don't know from whom, I think its the American Medical Board, so that is a lightly says including Dean's resume. I say that is the double major, or they meant they already gone to the international school classroom, they just taken the exam, or sabotage their imagination and then Princess soon-to-be the next 5 years.


Tell me the reality.

You ask me? You believe what I tell you?


MD 6+1 the true reality or whom else got punish all around if in UB at this time or they know their own TV or the movies included....

I will tell you I see 1. Right.


I will tell Lee in person not to do that, but since I will never meet him. 

The Truth: 

Do you know the Chinese ancient saying about the Ant on the Burning hot steel pan / pot?

Meaning very very very anxious about life, they only have one more year meaning must be before 40, they don't even think as the 40 that year, they need it by next year. What this person might did was gamble or the positive thought all around or talking to R or ET any, or Nordic in any prayers format. This is not I see. I tell you what I see.

Is that psycho?

Very very very pyscho.



This entire psychoness...

Truth


They say to the Judge, "It will be my greatest prayers of that to be true anything she says."

I am not sure its after they literally screaming in front of the Judge, or whom, or the telephone my entire behind whom else, to make the whole world chaos, and then literally change their tones to come out a draft. Meaning the Judge already met them, they believing the judge just forgotton his or her memory in the most instant moment of some decision making, next 1 years, 5 years....



Some might be ...

Well, I don't know if that is literally she rent a more furthur location room. Or that is her room. You know ....when they telling you its not the camera all around by the police in any the building code, they taken they are 007. So they literally went to, or gone to ....a remote somewhere not like the Conan Detective in some episode movie plots were someone got murder in the far away remote land. They didn't tell their parents they are going there, or since the parents not home or the working mode, they didn't need to tell anyone why it might be a friend or the co-workers meet up, they literally cage themselves where no telephone or the internet or cable...I am guessing it, I am not sure inside. I kinda of knowing of it.

They think as long as the police is not legal to see them from the camera, they rent this one place hide away. I think for the easy money, suppose to be near, you just hope they are not in debts its by flight, one of those very very psycho 007 things Brat Pit own private office or a room to hide things.

- I will personally don't know why they plan to hide things, or that is where the secret phone calls, or another phone, or another.....I have no idea, has to be hidden away from like NSA or something truely psycho.


I will tell them, no. You are safe. The police don't put the camera in any building. If you literally move one block away from them. They only look at you from their windows, not the camera in that building to survillience you. You can move back.

They won't believe me.

 

They didn't get the news from here. So only the White House knows.

Westlife sequence as the follows.

They usually lie to Shane or Westlife whichever they click in. They meant as long as its Boyslife or Boyzone, or Ronan is the manager, test be hold, he being tests. Just kidding. I think its Westlife.
The inner voice cannot be heard. Its a provocative sexy things.

I think it must be one of those stupid American culture including their own concert, what the provocative means. 

The seduction tricks and play. Brian and Peyton is a Top, then...below has no money its to beg their new statue of the future.
The heart pumping the blood up or down, up or down, up or down. One of those. I cannot be sure if that means they will never get a call, because its the inner quest until which one of them begs.

I used to think they follow exactly I say, like I repeat about 20 times.
I think they aim at Kian or literally gone to Kian, because I am talking to Nicky through Kian.

Well, that may not be the only reason, so it was not me.

And I say in my lawsuit I was talking to Nicky, not Kian. - correct.

Anyway....


Something about Kian and Nicky might be 2 of them or 1 of them Kian again.

Sorry might be, but anyway, only one can be contact. 

(Is this what I reading from its about the Kail in the Red River Manga and my subway here? This is the first time I read them. I thought it used to read was Shane, but you cannot find Shane, so you gone to the Instagram. Something like? 
Here written its you direct calls at Kian, not Shane. I got puzzle. I thought you go for Shane all that Westlife the main focus business, and I repeat like 100 times. )

Anyway I tell you what wrote to me. Its Kian the literally phone at. 


So for Westlife,

Its exactly what I say the last time, that methods except that has to change the sequence to Kian. I didn't think that was what I say. 


(Is that because he makes it clear on his facebook hearder? )



=======================

Sorry, I need to change one thing with Kian.

There is something written about, Kian is not friendly so they gone to someone, he didn't sound like the movie or he didn't look like, he used to be in the 2000, not 90s, that image looks like right, or the American accent sound right, like Anna says. That is the only thing she meant true. The actually Youtube anything stream on Kian is not the American.

Maybe you insert this to before last paragraph.



The Backstreet Boy

They think this sound a lot more normal because they are the American except they change their faces, or they start to....got repulsive, or impulsive one of those got annoyed by that Adam's face. 

I tell you, they the girls might have the 2 monitors. Literally side by side. 

But one things for sure, because I never talk about the Backstreet Boy, they didn't where to look or what to look, or whom to contact. They have no target focus. They have....but they are looking for something I guess (eraser) 

But the Judge needs to erase something here on where....inside the court.


They got annoyed, I doing nothing but talking about the Ireland, never on the American land, they need to narrow their niche or target at the American land, I doing nothing but on Nicky or Shane's face, and worse.....they feel that is getting each and everyday real. 

If its in America, they think its one of those best friend stealing things like that Adria, what Alyssa did. Inch your way in to theft something. That is what I think the stealing means. Alyssa.- She broke the pink fan, a beautiful fan completely garbage, and then bring it back its broken. I have the light blue and the purple.

I think they need me to switch to American side, because the longer I am stagnant with Ireland, they feel their time is up. Whatever that means. 

Something like they put up a face with Westlife or Ronan, or something there is a bad thing happened in the Boyzone, so....that conversation they calculate behind was as long as when the attention focus, they cannot go to the American boy band groups for the dignity and respect, because I Anna never leave a message to any of them. They see their facebook cannot be contact. They probably all checking the instagram. They listening if I say Istagram, its Linkedin. Those social media they sneak on, they did.

Because if I never leave a message, they cannot say its me the gossip, that person never exists. They think its their personal staff. For some reason, they don't think its the Westlife I am talking to, or something it is, or not is. Meaning periodically talking, so its not real, she must talking to the other ones some time down the road.

So from Feb to Sep, this is the 7 months gone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment