Friday, September 15, 2023

A lot of people are not born in a certain world like these 194 Pixie or the 194 military (18+-25)

They try to hear about it. At least they vibrant in life to be happy in that scale. When I was growing up, they put up a lot of this Corporation Japanese Son (too handsome or the family too much money) - the very fantasy romance.

I show it to you once. The guy or the girls. I think they target at the girl's audience, that would be 25-30 years ago. When I grew up, I think that is a fantasy, right now I think they might just all literally open to look for a wife tale those tradition Japan culture, exactly like the TV means and say. When I realize that, I was shocked, I will tell you that. Into Japan. The TV is the money driven paparazzi world included. Technically when you seize the fame, you wish to seize the power so a part of that would be clearance idea, not just ROC issue. The Corperation is not the Party issue. None of them tried to listen but at least hear about it. They are all different.

With Japanese

A lot of the fashion, make-up, the hair style, the cute, or the idea of Sex, or the virtue, or the cooking. They put all that on the TV monitor or I will tell you as they grew up in that entire world, some girls just know what that is.

Taiwan, no. 






If you put your eyesight focus on what putting on right outside my yard.....sorry, the Earth outside yard (Solar System), it might sound a lot more educationally required, how you get from here to somewhere, might be just very a neighbor planet in itself at all. At this moment, that might be needed? Not just holding up a microphone you don't know whom to talk through and what you hold up 5 mins until that job is present and get done?

Its not their everyday learning, what about my life? 



No comments:

Post a Comment